With state borders beginning to open we will ask for increased awareness from all those attending our clinic.
Because we work with very vulnerable people and because we are rated as
‘a high-risk healthcare centre’
we will be:
- absolutely avoiding complacency
- wearing masks at all times
- requesting that our adolescent and adult clients to also wear masks
- keeping our distance as much as possible – definitely no hand shaking etc
- requesting clients who are unwell to stay home and get tested.
- request clients who appear to be unwell to leave if they do come into the clinic.
- requesting that clients do not enter or use equipment in clinic kitchens.
- keeping the number of people per room to an absolute minimum
- sanitising hands frequently – washing hands with soap and water regularly throughout the day – more often than usually
- sanitise doorknobs, surfaces, and phones regularly
- clean desks with an anti-bacterial spray between each client
- Asking clients to wait in cars or outside in Lobby if more than three people (including children) in the waiting room
- Requesting that payments be made via Stripe online as much as possible. If you are not offered Stripe to pay please enquire if this is an option for you
- Encouraging workers to complete Covid Vaccination requirements asap
Please do not spend more time in the clinic than is absolutely necessary.If you would prefer to conduct some or all of your sessions via Zoom please enquire as to whether this would be suitable for you by calling either:
Sara on Office mobile : 0430 445 578
Brooke on her work mobile : 0400 640 932
Please Please Please Please …..Please!…….do not attend our clinic with any illness or even mild symptoms and get tested as soon as you can. We have many vulnerable clients and trust you to keep everyone else’s wellbeing in mind as well as your own.
SA COVID-19 restrictions and information
- COVID-19 restrictions apply in SA. Visit the SA Government COVID-19 website for full details.
- In South Australia, face masks are currently mandatory in some settings. For requirements, recommendations and exemptions read more on our face mask advice page.
- Call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 8.00 am to 8.00 pm 7 days.
- Call the SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line on 1800 632 753 8.00 am to 8.00 pm 7 days or visit the Mental health support page.