News regarding Clinic Re-opening
The beginning of Term 3 in South Australia will be on Monday the 20th of July* We will begin to see clients face to face again in the clinic after this date. Zoom appointments will also still be available after this date. If you prefer to see a therapist via Zoom please discuss this option with our therapist and reception team.
When we re-open we will still be observing physical distancing measures in the clinic including:
- Everyone Keeping a 1.5 m distance between all people in the clinic.
- Waiting in building lobby if waiting room becomes too full to maintain a 1.5m distance. (There is extra furniture in the building lobby now) Alternatively please wait in your car or pop to shops next door if waiting for a child in therapy and our waiting room is too full.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing in the clinic
- Food will still not be prepared in the clinic and wrapped lollies only may be provided to clients.
- Soft Drink and Bottled Water is ok to distribute to clients.
Reception will head back earlier to work from the clinic from Tuesday June 9*
Sara (our new receptionist) will work in the clinic Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Brooke will mainly work from home but will be present on Wednesdays in the clinic from now on.
If you have questions about our clinic re-opening please email: email@example.com
*These dates are providing there are no more major outbreaks of COVID 19 in South Australia between now and then
Posted 20 May 2020
****Please note anyone having any direct contact within any geographical vicinity of COVID-19 exposure may only currently attend Zoom video appointments with our therapists.**** This applies until further notice.
We have a duty of care to protect our Therapists, Clients and Employees.
Thank you for your understanding.
Further information available in the following two links:
COVID-19 STOP THE SPREAD
Telepractice Informed Consent Form
We are happy to continue to see clients via Zoom if this is your preference please discuss with our reception team and therapists. This will be dependant on therapist availability and suitability of your therapy requirements.
- The South Australian COVID-19 Information Line is 1800 253 787.
- The Australian Government Department of Health website provides general information on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You can also phone the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. This service runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
- NDIS and Get Skilled Access. Click here to view “The importance of physical distancing” on YouTube.