Covid Update Virginia Hill Speech Pathology
Sunday November 22
In line with the recent changes to restrictions in South Australia our offices will be closed for in person sessions as a pre-cautionary measure until at least the 27th of November.
We will be moving all clients to Zoom appointments only for at least Nov 19th – Nov 27th.
We hope to catch up missed appointments with clients unable to zoom in the month of December provided South Australia is tracking well with infection rates at that time.
We thank you for your patience in keeping all safe in this vulnerable time.
Please contact reception to discuss
on mobile 0430 445 578 or 0400 640 932
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any current questions.
Therapists are able to be reached individually at this time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to check website for any further updates.
Locations of exposure are being added to the SA Gov Contact Tracing site.
If you have attended these locations and then visited our clinic please let us know asap by calling reception on one of the listed mobile numbers above or emailing our office immediately.
We are still observing physical distancing measures in the clinic including:
- Everyone Keeping a 1.5 m distance between all people in the clinic.
- Waiting in building lobby if waiting room becomes too full to maintain a 1.5m distance. (There is extra furniture in the building lobby now) Alternatively please wait in your car or pop to shops next door if waiting for a child in therapy and our waiting room is too full.
- Extra cleaning and sanitising in the clinic.
- Food will still not be prepared in the clinic and wrapped lollies only may be provided to clients.
- Soft Drink and Bottled Water is OK to distribute to clients.
If you have questions about our clinic re-opening please email: email@example.com
****Please note anyone having any direct contact within any geographical vicinity of COVID-19 exposure may only currently attend Zoom video appointments with our therapists.**** This applies until further notice.
We have a duty of care to protect our Therapists, Clients and Employees.
Thank you for your understanding.
Further information available in the following two links:
COVID-19 STOP THE SPREAD
Telepractice Informed Consent Form
- The South Australian COVID-19 Information Line is 1800 253 787.
- The Australian Government Department of Health website provides general information on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You can also phone the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. This service runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
- NDIS and Get Skilled Access. Click here to view “The importance of physical distancing” on YouTube.