- Our preference is like most practices and allied health professionals, for payment on the day of consultation/treatment.
- An itemised account and receipt will be given to you.
- This Practice does not provide credit unless prior arrangements have been made with Dr Hill.
- All accounts must be paid in full within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
- Late payment will attract a 8.57%p.a. accounting fee plus GST.
- This practice does not accept health fund rebate only as full payment, unless an agreement has been reached with Dr Hill.
The first two sessions will be regarded as an Initial Consultation and Initial Assessment.
These sessions involve the gathering of information from clients / parents and other sources, as well as an assessment of the client.
A fee of $60.00 may be charged to accounts for non-attendance without 48 hours (Two Business Days) Notice – except in very exceptional circumstances.
To avoid this fee, please be sure to let us know at least 48 hours in advance if you will be unable to keep an appointment.
NDIS CHANGES REGARDING CANCELLATIONS (Recently Updated)
The NDIA has increased the flexibility of the cancellation claiming policy. From 30 March 2020, providers are able to claim 100 per cent of the agreed support price for a cancellation at short notice. This has changed from 90 per cent.
The definition of ‘short notice cancellation’ has been broadened.
From 25 March 2020, participants will be required to give 10 business days’ notice if they do not want to pay the full cost of a support service they cancel.
A cancellation is now a short notice cancellation where the participant:
- does not show up for a scheduled support within a reasonable time, or is not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when the provider is travelling to deliver the support; or
- has given less than ten (10) clear business days’ notice.
If an account continues to remain unpaid then future valuable appointments may be cancelled and offered to new clients waiting – except in exceptional circumstances.
To avoid loss of valuable appointment slots please continue to ensure your account is paid in full.
If you have questions about your account or NDIS Service Agreement please call us on contact details listed below. We will help you understand what your financial responsibility is with our practice.
All reports will be charged for at the rate of $160.00 per hour – with a maximum of $315.00 per report (with the exception of medico legal reports which may take several hours to complete).
Clients referred by specific programs, such as Workcover, DVA, NDIA, Betterstart and HCWA, will be charged the fee agreed upon with that particular program.
Attendance at this practice is taken as your legal agreement to pay the fees charged.
Initial Consultation / Assessment
30-45 min $197.00
45-60 min $227.00
Over 60 min $282.00
Subsequent Consultation / Assessment
30-45 minutes $159.00
45-60 minutes $189.00
Over 60 minutes $239.00
15 min $48.49
30 min $96.99
45 min $145.48
60 min $193.99
90 min $290.99
1 hr 45 min $339.47
2 hrs $387.98
3 hrs $581.97
School Visit 1.25hrs $242.48
School Meeting 1hr $193.99
School Meeting 1.5hrs $290.98
School Meeting 2hrs $387.98
NDIS Group Therapy
Cost per hour $193.99 divided per participant (usually 3 in group) $64.66ea
Most Sessions are 1.5 hrs $290.98 divided per participant (usually 3 in group) $96.99ea
Online Transfer (Please contact us for BSB and Account number) – Please include the client name and invoice number or date of service for our easy recognition of your payment.
Telephone (08) 8267 3488
In person at the clinic via Cash, Cheque, Visa/MasterCard, EFTPOS or HiCAPS.
Virginia Hill Speech Pathology
Suite 4 & 6, 183 Tynte St
North Adelaide 5006 (Cheque, Visa or MasterCard)
For all account queries please contact Brooke James on:
Mobile: 0400 640 932 – monitored only during business hours (Mon – Fri) 9-5